RECALLS & WARRANTIES
We are committed to raising the standards of your home inspection. That’s why we offer FREE RecallCheks and 90 day warranty service for your home appliances with every inspection we do. RecallChek is the first service for consumer recalls in the United States and has compiled over 227 million recalls from public records, to create a fail- safe system to check for dangerous flaws with home appliances.
How RecallChek works:
- Your home inspector records the available model numbers and serial numbers of your built-in home appliances and HVAC systems.
- The Model Number Algorithm (MNA) matches your appliances against the RecallChek database of recalled items.
- RecallChek issues a report, separate from the home inspection report. This report is emailed directly to you.
- Included as a lifetime service with your purchase of RecallChek (or provided free on inspections done by your Inspection company) is our monthly email newsletter, RecallTrak. This newsletter notifies the homeowner of any new recalls on your appliances, and offers our helpful Monthly Maintenance Minute updates.
Our 90 Day Warranty Service offers mechanical Coverage and structural coverage.
MECHANICAL COVERAGE SUMMARY:
- Plumbing: Water lines, faucets, water heaters, drain lines, gas lines
- Electrical: Main service panel, secondary service panel, and wiring
- Appliances: Kitchen Appliances including and limited to oven, range, dishwasher, built-in microwave, trash compactor, and garbage disposal
- Heating/Air (HVAC): Furnace, Air Conditioner, and Thermostats
STRUCTURAL COVERAGE SUMMARY:
- Poured Concrete & Block wall foundations
- Floor joists, bottom & top plates, and wall members
- Roof leak repair (does not include replacement of bad shingles), load bearing walls, attached garage doors